Big Mamma is an Italian restaurant group founded in 2013 by Tigrane Seydoux and Victor Lugger.
Our wish is to share the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces, and with a big smile.
Italian cuisine is about the quality of the ingredients, so we’ve partnered with small producers – Prosciutto di Parma from Stefano Borchini, San Marzano tomatoes from Paolo Ruggiero, flour from Antimo Caputo, to say the least!
We are currently a team 2.200 employees and the family is still growing, with new openings coming up in 2023 in France and across Europe.
In Europe, we currently manage :
– 8 trattorias and one food market in Paris : East Mamma, Ober Mamma, Mamma Primi, Big Love, Pizzeria Popolare, Pink Mamma, La Felicità and Libertino.
– 1 trattoria in Lille (France): La Bellezza
– 1 trattoria in Lyon (France): Carmelo
– 1 trattoria in Bordeaux (France): Palatino
– 1 trattoria in Marseille (France): Splendido
– 5 trattorias in London (UK): Gloria, Circolo Popolare, Ave Mario, Jacuzzi & Carlotta
– 2 trattoria in Madrid (Spain): Belmondo and Villa Capri
– 1 trattoria in Munich (Germany): Giorgia
– 1 trattoria in Berlin (Germany): Coccodrillo
– 1 trattoria in Hamburg (Germany): Edmondo
– 1 trattoria in Monaco (Principality of Monaco) : Giacomo
We launched, in 2020, the new digital food brand: Napoli gang.
We have already developed in France, UK, Spain with more than 16 kitchens that bring home the best pizza in the world.
We also place great importance on our social and environmental footprint and we’ve recently acquired the B-Corp international label. Our greatest ambition is to revolutionize the hospitality industry, placing our employees at the center of all projects, developing careers and making Big Mamma a perfect environment for creative and professional growth.