Pesetsky & Bookman is the premier regulatory law firm for New York’s hospitality businesses. We are experts in alcoholic beverage law, representing businesses of all sizes and sophistication in a wide variety of legal matters critical to the hospitality industry.
Getting an alcohol-licensed business up and running is challenging. We make it simple.
- Consult with you and your team about your concept and the strategic legal implications
- Advise on various regulatory and licensing strategies
- Navigate the complex State Liquor Authority liquor license process
- Community Board representation, if needed
- Obtain your federal TTB permit and New York City sidewalk cafe license
- Negotiate and draft leases and purchase agreements
- And more
When you run a hospitality business, there is never a dull moment. We are here to help.
- Renew your licenses
- Draft new contracts and obtain SLA approval if your partners or investors change
- Fight police and other disciplinary summonses in criminal court
- Defend State Liquor Authority violations
- Prepare alteration applications and other changes to your license
- Develop strategies for issues relating to commercial use of the public sidewalk
- And more
We are experienced with every type of hospitality concept. Hospitality entrepreneurs are the brightest stars of New York's creative community. Bring us your idea, and we will give you clear, straight-talking advice on how it can work.